I am very excited about the new advertisers you may have noticed on our website. I’ve researched and tried different options when it comes to advertising on The Warm Milk Journal.
I have a few goals in mind:
1. The Warm Milk Journal needs to support itself from different areas of revenue (advertising is one option).
2. If I put advertising on this site I do not want it to be overly distracting for you, my readers. I want your experience here to be a relaxing and supportive one.
3. The ads need to be promoting products or services that I would personally enjoy and compliment our mission of living a well balanced life of our dreams by day and sleeping restfully at night.
4. To that end, I feel good about the companies whose banner ads you will see here. Organic cotton apparel and bed linens, quality personal care products, fine stationery and journal notebooks, deliciously rich chocolate and coffee, etc. are the types of merchandise I have chosen.
6. I believe in full disclosure and transparency: I have an affiliate business relationship with these companies. For my fellow bloggers and website owners out there, I highly recommend PepperJam Exchange.
Here are a few of the advertisers that I would like to introduce you to. I will showcase a few at a time in future posts.
For our journal writing needs: beautiful leather journal notebooks from Gallery Leather.
From the company:
Craftsmanship is a way of life in Maine, particularly here on the coast and islands that shape Frenchman’s Bay and serve as the gateway to Acadia National Park. For the past 30 years the Gallery Leather company has been part of that rich tradition, creating leather products of exceptional quality.
Over the years we have made leather goods for many of North America’s luxury brands. Now we offer a line of our own timeless designs: planners, journals, albums and organizers – all constructed by hand here in Maine, guaranteed to last for generations.
I think you will really like the organic cotton products for bed, bath, and baby from Coyuchi.
From the company:
Welcome, Coyuchi was founded 20 years ago in Point Reyes Station, a small, rustic town on the Northern California coast. There, surrounded by ocean and forest, beach and bluff, we created a line of home textiles rooted in nature. Our signature bedding, made from 100% certified organic cotton, soon earned a loyal following among people who nurture a connection to the natural world in their lives and in their homes.
Organic cotton bedding, bath linens and baby items are still at the heart of our collection, and we’ve added linen, cashmere and other pure, natural fibers as well. Everything we create is designed to comfort and rejuvenate – body, mind and spirit – to help you turn your home into a sanctuary.
For classic beautiful stationery products, there is Crane & Co.
From the company:
The simple elegance of cotton papers have long made them the paper of choice for fine stationery and invitations. Crane & Co. has been providing the highest quality of craftsmanship to stationery since 1801. Now in its eighth generation, our reputation for quality, innovation and integrity is unmatched. At Crane & Co. we’re proud that so many important events in history have been announced and recorded on Crane paper, now it’s your turn. Crane & Co. strives to provide its customers with the highest quality invitations and stationery to help them connect with others.
Welcome Gallery Leather, Coyuchi, and Crane & Co. to The Warm Milk Journal!
I look forward to introducing a few more sponsors in a future post.