Thank you for this beautiful new day. I am rested and feel strong. I know that with faith there is no mountain that I can not climb.
I choose to see the strength, beauty, and wholeness in all living things today.
Thank you for my life.
Thank you for your love.
On this new day I would like to thank you for all of my blessings. Thank you for all of my loved ones. Thank you for providing me a life in which I am free to grow, work, and love.
My heart goes out to all of those in need of healing right now.
May, with your grace, hearts and spirits will find peace.
A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. ~Mother Teresa
I Am setting an intention to be at my ease today!
I am at my ease when:
1. I find ways to bend and flow rather than bust and break,
2. In order to do the above, I remember to stay anchored with my faith: faith in God, life, and myself. Life works with me!
3. Determination is fine, but I don’t need to try too hard. If I keep pushing, I just may be pushing away the thing I want most.
4. I remember to focus on what is the most important thing- one at a time.
5. Remember to live in day tight compartments, one day at a time.
6. Visualize the life of my dreams, feel thankful for it now, and release it.
7. Don’t stress about the little stuff
8. Accept others for where they are and who they are (including myself). We are all doing our best with what we have.
9. Remember to exercise and stretch
10. Above all, don’t take anything too seriously.
Please help me to not take things so seriously. I feel weighed down with a lot of responsibility.
I know that my burden can be eased if I remember to:
Focus on my blessings,
know that I am doing my best,
and know that you would never give me more than I can handle.
I do appreciate having a purposeful life.
I appreciate being healthy.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for this new day. I will do my best to be supportive of others. Please help me to remember that it is important for me to be kind and forgiving of myself as well.
When I am feeling stressed today, may I remember to breathe and not take it all too seriously.
When I have an opportunity to do so, may I compliment and affirm at least one person I encounter today.
May I find the time to rest…laugh….create….
I am doing my best. I really am. I appreciate your gentle guidance and being at my side and in my heart, always.
Good morning, God.
I am awake and refreshed and thankful for this September day.
I am going to do my best to take care of my body by eating cleanly and resting when I need to.
When I feel overwhelmed with all the tasks I have on my plate,
I will try to remember that I don’t need to get it all done today.
Please help me slow down. May I be reminded of all the good work that I am doing. I am doing my best.
I know that is all you and the world expects of me.
With gratitude and love,