So it's a good thing that I have a 19 year old daughter and I know that a "jam" is not always a bad thing or something you put on your toast. I enjoy listening to her say "mom, that's my jam"! - whatever the "jam" is it is always expressed with such enthusiasm. It can be related to music or a specific song but now I believe it is just simply something you really love. That works for me...
So I am going to put it out there to all of you: What is your jam(s)?
So if this were my journal writing entry tonight, it might look something like this:
What is my Jam?
My Jam is this:
1. Getting a good night sleep
2. Spending time outside
3. Dancing in my living room without a care in the world
7. Putting good stuff out there in the world and receiving good stuff as well
9. That loving look in husband's eyes
10. Learning new things and stretching myself always...
Your turn... (this is a good one) Enjoy!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly