In order to sleep well at night and keep anxiety to a minimum, it is important to feel safe and secure. What do you need to feel safe?
As I write this evening, what comes to mind is this…
I feel safe when:
1. I have a roof over my head,
2. I have a car that works,
3. I have money in the bank,
4. I am warm and cozy in my bed,
5. My family is nearby,
6. I am in my husband’s arms,
7. My belly is full,
8. My mind is at peace,
9. I know I can take care of myself,
10. The crickets outside are joyfully singing…
All is well with the world and I Am safe!