Yesterday, we wrote in our journals about what being free from anxiety would mean to us.
Here are a few things that surfaced for me when I did my journal writing…
What Freedom from Anxiety means to me:
1. Saying yes to getting together with friends more frequently
2. Being able to have people over to my house and actually enjoy the evening
3. Not constantly worrying about whether I said the right or wrong thing to somebody.
4. not worrying about how emails I sent will be interpreted.
5. Confidently going for my dreams
6. Getting a good night sleep at night
7. Genuine smiling when I want to rather than the phony people pleasing mask
8. Being friendlier to people
9. Not being afraid to be successful in business
10. Being present more
More than anything, freedom from anxiety is peace.
I wish us all a peaceful evening.
Coming attraction for next post:
We want to be free from anxiety. So how do we go about doing that? (feel free to comment in with your ideas)!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Designed by Colleen M. Messer.