Focusing on what we are grateful for is a great daily habit to practice. It is of course easy to do when we are in a good mood and things are going well. It is more of a challenge if we are upset or feeling grumpy. I think those are the times we need to tap into a spirit of gratitude and be reminded of all the good in our lives.
What are you feeling grateful for today?
1. A beautiful North Florida morning. The storm has passed. There seems to be sun and a gentle breeze out there now.
2. A good night sleep.
3. The love I share with my husband.
4. My son’s high school graduation last night.
5. My daughter’s restored health after a rough week-long bout with the flu
6. Our beautiful home.
7. All of the new friends who are discovering The Warm Milk Journal. Thanks for joining my list and visiting!
It’s your turn now.
Have a blessed day!
Today, I am feeling grateful for: