There is nothing better than marital bliss and harmony with your spouse or significant other. If we feel loved and secure in our most important
relationships we are most likely going to sleep better at night.
In that loving spirit I offer a dozen ideas tonight (six for each partner):
1. If your wife is tired, offer to cook dinner or rub her shoulders and back after dinner.
2. Don’t take anything she says or does personally.
3. Look at her and tell her something you appreciate about her.
4. Ask about her day.
5. Hold her.
6. Tell her you love her.
1. If your husband is tired, give him his space.
2. Cook a nice dinner.
3. Smile and be loving (even if you don’t feel like it, do it anyway).
4. Say something encouraging to him about his business or career.
5. Tell him something you appreciate that he has done for you or around the house lately.
6. Tell him you love him.
Have a blessed evening,