What we appreciate appreciates.
What we focus on grows
What we think about and feel thankful for NOW we will attract more of it into our lives…
What are you thankful for, right now, this morning?
Get out your journal and write a list….
When the stress of the day gets to you think about this list you wrote this morning. Smile at the thought of it.
Savor all of your blessings.
Let’s see, my entry in my gratitude journal this morning looks like this:
I Am thankful for:
1. my cup of coffee
2. My health
3. My job
4. My husband
5. My daughter being happy with her new classes and teachers this school year
6. My car that takes me to work safely and comfortably
7. The time over this Labor Day weekend I had to work on my book
8. Writing and language: I just love it!
9. All my friends
10. My parents who have always been very good to me and are still enjoying life!
Your turn, friends….
Have a blessed day!