I get more energy from:
1. Sitting up straight
2. Working by a window with good natural light.
3. Spending time outdoors
5. Being creative
6. Getting out of my comfort zone (I may be a little scared at first but once I do it I feel so proud of myself and that it is absolutely exhilarating!)
7. Having an open mind
8. Trying new things
10. Spending time with positive people
11. Visiting new places
12. Being excited about something (a project, a vacation etc.) Anticipation is a great energy booster!
13. Drinking lot’s of water.
14. Getting exercise in moderate amounts.
15. Eating a light and clean diet (lean meats and nuts, lot’s of vegetables and fruits. Light on starchy and fatty foods).
18. Spending quality time with loved ones.
19. Working on tasks that I am good at and that have meaning for me.
20. Feeling appreciated
If we are vibrant and energetic during the day, we will be ready for a peaceful, restorative night of sleep when it is time to put our heads down on our pillows at bedtime.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Designed by Colleen M. Messer.