Warmth and Chilling (as in kicking back)…
Silence and Sounds of dinner cooking, kids doing homework, or music…
Television or a movie…
Good books and
soft light coming in as the sun comes down.
Loving arms to embrace and melt into.
The evening comes upon me and I welcome it
as a baby enthusiastically suckles her source of nourishment.
All is well.
What will make this a great day for you? In your journal, write down as many things that come to mind… ready set go!
This is how I am going to have a great day!
1. Go into work with a positive attitude.
2. Focus on one thing at a time. If I just do one thing well, I will have succeeded. The rest? Just let go…
3. Remind myself throughout my day that I am not responsible or in control of other people’s behavior
4. At the end of my day, go for a great workout and bike ride out to the beach,
5. Enjoy a relaxing evening with my wonderful loving husband.
Make it a great one, guys.
(Yes, this is me and my husband, John)