My cat Mew never feels sleep deprived. However does he do it? Here are Mew’s ten tips to
GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP: THE MEW WAY
1. Find a comfy cozy place to sleep: beds, laundry baskets, by a sunny window, boxes, towel cabinet, and bathroom tile floor are all good options.
2. Stretch well before going to sleep.
3. Never skip a meal.
4. Don’t ever watch the clock. Sleep when you feel sleepy.
5. Wake up only when you feel like it (or when you hear the sound of the can opener).
6. Snuggle and sleep next to a loved one.
7. Experiment with different sleep positions.
8. Make napping a priority.
9. Don’t let life stress you out.
10. Be mellow most of the time.
That’s it. Thanks Mew!