Do these things to get you on the path to a good nignt sleep:
1. Do things that have meaning for you during the day.
3. Read things that spiritually uplift you and nourish your spirit.
4. hang out with kind, supportive, and loving people.
5. Refrain from criticism and judgment as much as you can.
6. Limit caffeine later in the day.
7. Don’t worry about your sleep or having insomnia.
8. Focus on your blessings and the peace you enjoy right now.
9. Think of God or whatever has meaning for you spiritually as you turn in at night.
10. Have a comfortable sleep space. Consider your bedroom as a personal sanctuary.
11. Any worrisome thoughts get out on paper in your journal and then release them.
12. Take a hot bath before bed.
13. Don’t drink too much liquid in the evening.
14. Wear socks.
15. Go to bed with a thankful heart.