This morning I set an intention to be silly today. It is healing to not take ourselves or life too seriously all the time. So, in that spirit, here are my ideas for the day:
1. Make funny faces.
2. Forgive quickly
3. If I watch a movie tonight, watch a comedy.
4. Tell my young students some jokes and riddles.
5. Eat dessert first.
6. Play, play, play!
7. Workout with abandon at the gym later.
8. Download some fun new music for my workouts.
9. Smile first, think later.
10. Laugh at anything.
11. Be a geek and don’t care.
To a silly day!