I’ve said it before but it is worth repeating: what you focus on grows. Be attentive to what you give your attention to. I find that I am so much happier and enjoy greater peace (and yes, a good night sleep!) if I do these five things:
1. Set a positive intention for my day first thing in the morning when I am waking up.
2. Find something to like and appreciate about my job.
3. If I don’t like something I try to remember that all things are temporary and impermanent.
4. I keep a gratitude journal.
5. I bless and appreciate my loved ones, my health, my paycheck, my car, my country, etc.
Acknowledge, Accept, and Appreciate All the good in your life.
Do this and bask in the light by day. Restore and rest at night.
Debra ; )