To live a well balanced life by day and sleep restfully at night, it is certainly preferable to live and do the things that put us at our ease (calm, centered, joyful, healthy etc) rather than ones that cause dis-ease (anxiety, insomnia, stress, health challenges, etc.)
Here are some ideas to put you at-ease:
1. Just be. That’s it.
2. You are enough, just as you are.
3. When things bother you, let them go as quickly as possible. Tomorrow, next week, or next year will it matter at all?
4. Please yourself and God. Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks.
5. Doing your best does not mean having to be perfect.
6. Do what makes you giddy.
7. Do things for no other reason but you want to.
8. Think of all the good you do. This world and the people you touch on a daily basis would not be the same without YOU.
9. If you are making “mistakes” and “bad decisions” that is fantastic- you are acting and doing things that are bringing you closer to success.
10. Take care of yourself. The world will not stop turning on its axis if you permit yourself to unplug and recharge a bit (that hot bath and romance novel awaits).
In peace (and I’m taking a hot bubble bath as soon as I post this!),