On this cold winter day, relax and think about and do things that comfort you. Get all warm and cozy. Brew that cup of tea. Curl up on your comfy couch. Get out that book, magazine, or journal. Just be. Dream. Ahhh……..
My list of things that give me comfort:
- My old fleece unicorn blanket that I have had since college (a very long time ago now)
- My soft green bathrobe
- Making soup!
- lit candles
- crackling fire in fireplace
- Cinammon sticks, cloves, and apple slices in water simmering on stovetop
- Good coffee or tea
- Warm milk
- My fuzzy socks
- Having my cats, Patches and Mew close by
- Having my fiance close by
- Smiles and hugs
- A good movie
- watching the antics of birds and squirrels on feeders and bird bath in back patio
- Gentle stretching
- Sunshine filtering through the window
- Soft jazz music
- Thinking about all the good I do and all the good that I Am
- Thinking of all the good people out there and all of the good that they are doing
- Knowing that this world isn’t so big after all: we have more in common with each other than differences, we are really not ever alone.
Debra : )