It’s time to listen when:
- Your body is run down and coming down with a cold.
- Your child is acting up.
- Your attention is scattered.
- You feel there is too much to do and too little time.
- You are not sleeping well at night.
- A few unwanted pounds have snuck up on you.
- You’re not sure of the person looking backing at you in the mirror.
- Your eyes are bleary eyed from so much time on the computer or television.
- You are forgetting little things or misplacing things.
- You’re not sure what fresh air feels like anymore.
It just might be time to stop, take a break, and just listen.