“Ideas are fascinating if you seek out the kind that fascinate you” ~ Raymond Charles Barker
During your quiet journal writing time today, kick back and think about what really fascinates you. If you think about something that does not excite you, discard it. The focus and manifestation of truly fascinating ideas are the stuff of a dream life for you.
I invite you to write down anything you can think of that fascinates you in your journal. Who knows? One of those things or ideas may be the springboard for something new, fresh, and exciting to come into your life!
Before signing off I will do this exercise as well. Here is my list.
What currently fascinates me:
- The rise and fall of the Roman Empire (hence this post’s image). Just watched Rick Steve’s Europe video on Italy. Fascinating!
- How people learn. I am a second grade teacher and it never stops to fascinate me how children learn and develop.
- The human brain
- The human heart
- The creative process
- health and fitness
- Language: different languages, dialects, and the origin of language and words
- The internet and this new world of social media and the possibilities and opportunities it represents for friendship and business. Incredible!
- What makes centenarians live so long
- What makes people happy
- How nature restores itself (Mt. St Helens in Washington State for example)
- The pyramids
- The Grand Canyon
- The Law of Attraction
I will stop here. This is a lot of fun. Enjoy!
Debra : )