Ten essentials to getting a good night sleep:
- Do all you can to feel good about yourself and your life.
- Wear socks! Yes, I know there are those of you out there who just don’t think wearing socks to bed is very cool or sexy- but get over it. If you want a good night sleep, keep your feet warm.
- Decide to make peace a higher priority than being right. It is actually a good feeling to tell your spouse ” you have a good point” or “I’m sorry”. Being humble leads to good sleep. Making the ego boss leads to sleepless, angry, tormented nights- you choose!
- Sleep on a high quality mattress. Good sleep and your back will thank you.
- Don’t overdo caffeine or alcohol at night.
- Don’t eat overly heavy foods too close to bedtime.
- Nurture your spiritual life. Prayer, meditation, and journal writing really works.
- Make love. Good hormones. Good sleep.
- A hot bath is a very relaxing thing to do before turning in.
- Clean comfortable sheets and pillows.
Sweet Dreams My Friends..Zzzzz…
Please check out my new OpenSky Store where you will find quality products that I know you will be interested in.