No worries here!
Mew is a cat of principle. There are only certain times of the day when he feels it is appropriate to take a nap.
Here they are:
- When you have a full belly.
- When you are bored.
- When your people are not home.
- When your people are sleeping and you can join them.
- When your people are watching TV.
- Whenever there is a nice warm spot with the sun shining into the house.
- When you are tired from watching the squirrels raid the bird feeder in the back patio.
- In the morning.
- In the afternoon.
- In the evening.
- When it is too hot.
- When it is too cold.
- Whenever there is box to nestle in on the floor.
- When there is a Christmas tree to sleep under.
- When fresh warm clothes and towels from the dryer are piled on the bed.
- After a stressful trip to the vet.
Mew is a cat of integrity. He is pretty good about taking naps only during these times and situations.