What positively, absolutely delights you? Get out your journal and make a list. Don’t think too hard on it. Just write.
Ready, set, go!…
- Being home at the end of a long day at school (I am a teacher).
- Royal sapphire blue. I am a September girl and I have always been true to the color of blue!
- Red wine
- My soft fleecy unicorn blanket that I have had since I was a college freshman.
- A full moon
- Walks on the beach
- A good vigorous work out when I am feeling strong and powerful
- Connecting with friends
- Getting an inspiration of some kind
- Feeling a burst of creativity
- My cat, Mew
- Animals in general. I just love them!
- A stroll through an incredible garden
- Old oak trees that we have here in the South
- A great meal
- A good drama, comedy, or interesting documentary
- My little herb garden on our back patio
- My second grade students when they are behaving and we are together on a terrific lesson..pure synergy!
- A hot bath
- My books
- Browsing a good book store
I could just keep going on and on. This is just so much fun, isn’t it?
Debra ; )