My cat Mew is a lot of things but stressed and anxious he is not. He is one laid back, mellow fellow.
His twelve tips for anxiety reduction (or elimination):
- Sleep in.
- Take frequent naps.
- Let the other cat be the alpha.
- Stretch frequently.
- Be all about love.
- Have faith that the food bowl will remain plentiful.
- Cuddle close to a loved one often.
- Enjoy the view from wherever you are.
- Purr with passion.
- At vet’s office be sweet and make gooey eyes with everyone.
- Know you are loved and adored.
- Train others well: expect to be pampered.
Mew (and Debra dictating for Mew this evening)