End of the day. Time to take that walk, run that bath, pour that glass of wine or tea, and just chill. How did the day go?
It is up to you how you want to reflect upon and see this day. Even the “worst” of days probably had some smidgen of good in them.
This evening, I choose to focus on:
- The fact that I am home now and I have chicken wings that have been marinating all day and should be really great grilled later.
- I am alive. My body is a miracle.
- There are Netflix movies to watch and books to read.
- There are family members to reconnect with.
- There are kitty cats to love.
- My second graders did a great job during their reading time today.
- I did not bring school work home with me tonight. Yeah!
Debra : )