I’m a little stressed out right now. I’m a school teacher and some things are going on at work that are very challenging. Every now and then Mew inspires a post on The Warm Milk Journal. This morning is one of those times. Here is the Sunday morning lesson for me and any of you out there who are feeling stressed or off balance.
The Mew Way:
- Be calm
- Be gentle
- Be sweet
- Complain only if your food or water dish is empty
- Nap often
- Stretch often
- Cuddle up to a loved one when in need of some TLC
- Purr and the world will purr with you.
- Eat as often as you want. A few extra pounds never hurt anybody.
- Don’t drink stale water. Fresh water right from the sink faucet is best.
- Don’t worry.
- Forget about yesterday or even an hour ago. It’s all about the present moment.
- Peace rules unless someone is stepping on you or treating you roughly. Then speak up!
- Run when you hear the can opener
Thank you, Mew : )
Have a blessed Sunday, everybody.