The sky is dark and thunder is rumbling here this afternoon in Northeast Florida. It’s a good time to sip on my tea and write.
Here are ten writing prompts for your next journal writing session when you have a rainstorm happening or anytime you are ready for some quiet, reflective time.
- List down as many things as you can think of that make you smile.
- Who needs forgiveness in your life?
- What is a recent success you have enjoyed?
- Name five book titles that you think are absolute must reads. Why?
- Name five movies that are your all time favorites.
- Is there a person in your life who could benefit from a little loving attention? (a child, an elderly neighbor, etc.)
- Look around your room, choose an object, and write a story based around that object.
- What has been one of the worst fears in your life? How would it feel to no longer have that fear?
- Brainstorm some adventures you can have with your spouse or significant other (this would be a fun one to do together or surprise him or her!)
- What place would you most like to visit?
Debra : )