Questioning ourselves and worry is a common human experience. What are some ways we can increase our confidence level and minimize our stress and anxieties?
- Sitting and standing up tall. Good posture really does affect how we feel about ourselves. It affects how others perceive us as well.
- Dress well. I don’t mean to dress up (I am a very casual person). But know what looks good on your body type, what colors suit you, develop your own personal style, and dress with flair and confidence!
- Help others. There is just something about getting out of ourselves a bit to focus on and help others that makes us feel better about ourselves.
- Move. Fit bodies exude health and confidence.
- Make good food choices. We are not going to feel our best if we are eating a steady diet of junk food.
- Smile! (even if you don’t feel like it).
- Get a good quality haircut.
- Wear a fragrance that just makes you feel fabulous!
- Plan a vacation or adventure. Having something to look forward to makes you feel happier and perkier.
- Make eye contact with people and find something to sincerely compliment them on.
- Focus on something you are really passionate about. Stick with it!
- Accept and love the special people in your life (including yourself!)
Debra : )