Things to let go before we retire tonight:
- The events of the day. They are now in the past. Tomorrow is another day. Let today go.
- The extra pounds we are fretting about on our bodies. They are there for now- but don’t have to be forever. We can do our best tomorrow to drink more water, eat healthier, and move more. We are lucky to have our beautiful bodies that do so much for us. Accept our bodies and let the perfect image we think we should be go.
- Things that are irritating us. Breathe. Be present. Focus on something that pleases us: a pet or child’s sweet loving face, our garden, a sunset etc. and breathe. Let things that are bugging us go.
- Any negative thoughts we have about ourselves or others. Tell yourself “cancel!” and let it go.
- Let things or people or events be without our judging or critiquing them. Let judgments go.