Welcome to the Warm Milk Journal!
My name is Debra. I am a mom, writer, social media specialist,and resident of sunny Florida. For many years I was challenged with anxiety and insomnia issues. I am doing much better now and wish to help anybody out there who is having a hard time sleeping at night.
The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep. ~E. Joseph Cossman
“If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep. ”
“I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark.”
-Henry David Thoreau
What can you expect to find at The Warm Milk Journal?
- Tips for insomnia
- Inspirational essays about living the life of our dreams
- Journal writing prompts and ideas on how best to use journaling to get yourself centered
- The Mew Way: humorous articles on life lessons I’ve learned from my cat Mew.
- Meditation exercises
- Quotes, prayers, and poetry that promote a peaceful and loving state.
- Encouragement, support, and love
- A community of fellow anxiety and insomnia sufferers
- Most of my posts are original ideas and writings from me, Debra. I sometimes do get inspired by other authors, writings, etc. When that is the case, I will do my best to cite any sources I use.
- A store where you can find products and services to help you sleep and live a well-balanced day.
What the Warm Milk Journal is not:
- I am not a doctor or medical provider. Please seek the advice of your medical provider concerning any health issues you have.
- I do not promote the use of sleeping or any other kind of medication. That is between you and your doctor.
This blog is dedicated to all people who lose sleep at night.
My mission is to create a comfort journal, the Warm Milk Journal, that you can turn to at times when you just can’t sleep. Together, we can develop tools that will help us sleep better and also live a healthy and well-balanced life.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you find value here and return often!
Debra : )
The Warm Milk Journal
To live a well balanced, rewarding life of our dreams by day and sleep restfully at night.